Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Songs, Dreams & Exams

Heart by Stars

I miss this song :)

Anyway, i'm glad that i have a nice playlist to accompany my revision! The list includes songs from the Secret OST, The Ludlows (thanks gabriel), New Soul and some maksim :) Yay

I really wonder why i've been having weird dreams. I can only rmbr 2 though.

1.
There's a new shopping centre beside NUH and somehow, NUH is beside a beach too. Because the place is so 'new', i couldnt find the carpark and my friends in the car got really impatient cos they were in a hurry.

2.
I was woken up at an unearthly 3am to attend a opening of a relative's shop. Apparently it was the 'auspicious hour' to do so :) haha... Details are rather fuzzy, but i did rmbr grumbling abt losing sleep and wondering what i should wear :) haha

I know this is damn random.

Maybe Exams are coming and my brain is wired weirdly too :)