Thursday, February 28, 2008

Post Exams Randomness

I cant rmbr what i wanted to write abt ystdy... but it's ok! 'cos i have plenty of pics to share :)

I saw this on a friend's blog and i thought they look really comfy and interesting :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

If only my house is big enough for such things :) Maybe JP should own them! I heard his house is v ridiculously big :)

Photobucket

This is the best shot i took of my mom's hamster. It's got the puss in boots look :) Dont u think? :)

Photobucket

Other shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket



I took most of these photos during the pre-exam time. There was this night when the sky was amazingly lit by stars. It's awesome tt almost the whole orion constellation could be seen. My camera quite chui.. only can take 8s long exposure max :( so the stars are not as bright in the photo. Anyway, this pic is too small to see ALL the visible stars my camera captured. U can click to get a better view.. it's not ideal still cos the original was taken in 12mp :) haha... Amazingly, some of the stars on the picture were too faint to be seen by the eye!

Chocolate

Check out my amazing stash of chocolate to tide me thru the horrible horrible studying :) My mom couldnt rmbr if i like milk, dark or white chocolate so she bought one of each :) haha.. i think my favourite in this pic is still the ritter sport i bought myself!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I used this last wk and i realised i prob bought it in J1 or J2! I rmbr these markers were so common then and i decided to personalise it so i wont take my friends' marker home. Instead of writing my name, i decided to write sth in german. I cant rmbr why i wrote "light in ur eyes. i believe in angels." Perhaps i like the song Light in your eyes then or i felt damn chui for reasons only some will know. hai...

Photobucket
Photobucket
I want to go to corduroy&finch one day.. cos i like the decor.. Gab, do u want to go? :) I think u'll like the desserts! :)



I was v amazed by this blob of water on the hot pan surface.. the pan must be so hot that the water is constantly being evaporated to form some sort of air cushion to allow it to speed ard at ease.

Last but not least, i went for sakae sushi buffet today!
Photobucket
I'm damn chui.. the stack on the right is mine.. :) I think compared to how much i ate at the sushi buffet with colin in post A period, my standard drop liao!

Exams are over and i feel so at lost as to what kind of fun i should have first. I'm so happy tt gab wenhui and kristy are going to dive! Sounds super exciting. Too bad i'm not into diving cos i have this phobia that my nose will bleed like crazy since it happens in the swimming pool when i dive :S

Till i figure out how to prioritize.. i will just sit back and enjoy the free time :)