Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb 14

I was told that a friend was asked if he has hot date today... it didnt occur to me why 'today' until it occured to me that it's Feb 14!

I forgot that today is Feb 14.

I recieved this in the mailbox...
Random
Photobucket

Thanks Kendrick :)

Studying is getting kinda sian.. And i suddenly miss coffee beat :)
It's just an empty tube... so i took a photo of it with my Feb 14 date - Katzung.
Photobucket

I wish i have oreo to tide me thru my date
Photobucket

While studying ystdy, i saw a one-legged bird. I think i need wx's 18x zoom. Cos i cropped this pic like crazy and explains it's poor quality.
Photobucket

I'm perpetually hungry when i study.. wish i could have some 小笼包 anytime of the day!
Photobucket

I can never get enough of flowers.. Next time i shall have a nice balcony filled with flowers or my own garden!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Some random shots of plants outside Nobelle's condo guardhouse. Green enough for my liking! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now that CNY is more than half-way over, i think i have to wait for another year for my fave greenbean cake.
Photobucket

Randomly, one of my fave shoe for now :)
Photobucket
It's super comfortable :)

I cant wait for this stupid pros to be over la..