Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Letter Found

While doing spring cleaning, i found a letter i wrote to Santa!

Photobucket

To my great disappointment, my mom actually lied that she sent it 13 years ago :(

She explained that she misplaced my letter and she got her secretary to write a letter in replacement of it. But how can a letter written by an adult be the same as one written by a child?

I havent finished "The little Prince", but the first chapter already goes to show how differently adults and children think :)

Photobucket

Haha.. i actually asked Santa if he's feeling cold :) haha

Photobucket

I leave in Singapore :)
"I will be waiting for you to come to Singapore!"

Photobucket

I also drew him a picture :)

Y'know, i vaguely recall being upset abt Santa not replying or visiting Singapore. i actually figured that he probably has millions of letters to reply and i accepted that i just wasnt lucky enough!

It makes me wonder what kind of child i was :)