Sunday, February 17, 2008

noisy noisy noisy

I really dislike it when there's a function equivalent to a 7th month ge tai going at the multi-purpose space beside my block. It's soo noisy!

It's noisy even with my windows shut and music on. So noisy that i cant do anything productive, again.

Singing is still ok sometimes. Cos some songs are nice and well sung. I hate it especially when pple start yaking non-stop or even skreeking.

hai...

I seriously wonder how many decibels is the noise level.

Seriously, next time when u get a house, proximity to such common area should be considered.

Cannot take it...

AHH.. the women is singing 老鼠爱大米!!!

Hai.. the truth is, i have a very noisy neighbour upstairs too :( hai..

EDIT: (9.45pm) I realised that ear plugs work! It's so quiet now.. but i have to figure out how to get used to the feeling of sth's in my ear and hearing my own breathing :) haha.. this is hilarious!