Thursday, February 07, 2008

Friends

I've been wanting to post this for a long time. Especially after seeing weixiang giving out friends award at the turn of the year, i thought i should really think about who are the friends that have made a difference in my life :)

Unfortunately, i couldnt find everyone's photos! :(


Jessica, i miss u! We must meet when u come back k and thanks for the daffodil story.
Jessica and i use to exchange a lot of music over msn.. so much that she asked if we'll ever get arrested. Then we both agreed tt time will pass pretty quickly if we have each other's company in jail :)

Belley, Eliza and Laura, i'd put up our national day photo if i could find it :) I always sit with these 4 girls in class :)




I love my colleagues at National Cancer Centre :) A lot of the working clothes i wear are from them :) 1st pic: Dorothy. She's super funny! I really miss all of them. Dorothy doesnt work at ncc anymore :(




My CG mates.. I wouldnt have survived my clinicals without them :) I learn a lot from them... and non-medically, they always know where the nice places to go and nice places to eat are :) Not forgetting, i think wenhui is damn zai with dogs. I really think he knows everything :)


Kristy Wanzhen weixin. 3 of the girls i will look forward to see when i go to sch :)
I should take photo with weizhen and kristy. They 2 make very gd company! :)


Wanzhen deserves an individual shot cos she is the girl i can relate to best in medicine :)


When i think of wanzhen i will definitely think of kenny. Cos kenny's her kor. Kenny's possibly one of the most eligible guys in m3 but unfortunately he's unavailable :) haha

He's like a bro to me too. Cos i can always count on his advice :)

Next to him is ryan. Some whom after u meet will make u redefine 'niceness'. He's really really nice, patient and he writes very well :)


Ryan Tour agency. Touring europe with the 78 club is possibly the best decision i've ever made. I made really gd friends and now tt i'm always with them, i have been asked before which hcjc class i'm from :)




Medicine would be so different if i didnt know wenyang, weixiang, ryan, xiaoxuan, quanyao, ningqi :) Not forgetting Ronnie who's not in the pic too!





There are so many reasons why i like the 78 guys :) They're all very smart, eligible, spontaneously funny! :) Interested parties.. dont hesitate to contact me. haha :)


Amongst all of them, weixiang and i have the most in common (clearly excludes intelligence, cos he is how zai). In this photo, he obviously looks not very willing to take photo with me. hahaha :)

Anyway, we're very similar, from interests, fave colour to eczema :) It's interesting tt stimes pple talk abt seeing friends as siblings, but he ingeniously thought we're more likely to be twins :)


I told him i like this photo cos i like the green grass.


At his bday surprise.


Weixiang's best friend is wenxiang :) aka wan pi lian :)
I'm still getting to know him better, but he has opened his house for me to play psp when i'm feeling sian next time :) haha.. Cos we're both easties.

Very few 78 pple live in the east!


Wenyang and Weili both came to my house to learn how to make oreo cheesecake. It's so funny cos they both call me shifu :) I think weili + wenyang will make u laugh non-stop. But if u can only choose one of them, weili is more self-sustained and will keep everyone super high :)

Weili is eastie too!



Leonard gives me this impression tt he's always in control. Very organised and disciplined. I only got to know him during surgery posting and via facebk from food fighting :) haha.. I like these photos.. cos his expression is so timeless :)


In medicine, I also have my councillor yizhong to be thankful for. My girlfriends find him eligible. Interested parties again, u know what to do :)

Photos from DnD...

Wenyang the retro goodman.

Chin siang who got me interested in the Rubik's cube.
(i still havent solve the last layer :()


How can i forget weiyan! WEI to go man! Weixiang weiyan and i always sit in this order for our exams. IF only diffusion of knowledge does happen.. i know it doesnt cos i clearly havent benefited :) haha



When i think of Chinsiang, i will get reminded of Kahhua. She's also one of those i can relate to in medicine :)



She took this photo of me. Which was my facebk profile pic for the longest time!


And i took this in return. This was in M1 i think.


My Kor.. i cant put how gd a friend he is in words. At my best ability, he's super consistent and he means it really when he says i'll be there for u :)



Speaking of Kor naturally comes with qiantai. It was yingheng and qiantai tt gave me an extra push to choose rj :)

I got reminded of RJ council and RGSPB.

I realise i miss audry and mingjing...




And Azi too :)

My dad used to send azi and audry to rj. We live tt close to one another :)

I wonder when audry comes back from cambridge, will we become tt kind of friends who will keep visiting each other. Stimes when i feel damn sian, i'll just wish there was someone's place i could go to watch video, talk, play sth or even jog together.
I guess i'll find out! :)


Every sch i go thru, i'll be able to single out a few friends i'm most glad to have known. Needless to say, Matthew's one of them :)




We were co-ogls. I wonder how my og is doing :)


If u ask me who is tt FRIEND i'm most glad to have known in rgs. It has to be jaymie. We hardly keep in contact now though.. Possibly cos our social circle is now very different. I really miss her actually.


My council buddy Alvina and Grandbuddy Kezheng :)




My M1 would be so different without these 2. Wenjun, the table tennis captain and Baiwei our coach! :)

Wenjun is actually very into photography.. i should meet him when he comes back from overseas. Baiwei is married to his job. He lives very near me actually, but his wife doesnt permit us to meet :)


Speaking of hall table tennis. My neighbour deserves to be mentioned. He's the architect whose works i featured :) He called me his 'cousin'.


Friends are definitely countless if i want to list them individually. I must say, i love my jc class so3k!



I was enhui's date from coms dinner :) I hope he's doing fine in UK :)




Colin :) My jc classmate and medicine classmate. How we became friends is complicated.. firstly cos we're both only child, secondly my angle is dating his mortal.


We didnt know why our angle mortal asked us out together, until we found out tt they're a couple! :)

My angel is also my current councillee :) He's always spontaneously funny in the most unintentional way :)


Last but not least, Bertram! He's currently studying at my favourite city. It was interesting meeting his brother in the wards during nightcall. Friend, u rmbr i said i knew the bro of the houseofficer? This is the one :)

Some other photos



This is a long post.. i'm too tired to think where i can insert these 2 :)