Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New Year Eve

Maybe it's cos i havent recovered, i didnt enjoy the reunion dinner as much. Even though i didnt have much of an appetite, i think eating a bit here and there probably amounted to quite a bit too! This probably explains why i feel v full, when i dont feel tt i ate a lot :)

Anyway, i went to look at some plants after dinner. I wasnt expecting a super gorgeous spread cos the pretty ones would have been bought home by now!

Here're some that caught my attention.


My neighbour's Gerbera :)
Reminds me that mine didnt bloom in time for CNY :(


Over-bloomed tulip!
I felt that the tulips there were in quite a sorry state. This overbloomed tulip was the best of the lot. The rest had broken stems and yellow leaves. I was thinking, either the healthier and prettier ones have been purchased, or no one took good care of this lot of tulips.

It's such a pity cos i like this colour!


Hyacinth in brilliant magenta :)


Purple Hyacinth.


Tiger lily. This is a new addition i think. I never expected lilies to survive our tropical weather, just like my tulips :)


What is cny without pretty hydrangeas? :)
Only these 1.5 balls of the blue hydrangeas were pretty on close-up:)

Look at the rest! :( Looks rather messy, but appreciate the colours!




I have a pot of pink hydrangeas at home. I most want to invest in a blue or a purple some day :)


梅花 that surprisingly braved our tropical weather too :)



I bought a pot for my grandma some weeks back from Ikea.. but heard the birds ate most of the fruits!