Monday, February 04, 2008

Revelation

although it meant getting up at 6.00am...
even though i wasnt as fast as i wanted to be...
even though i started to feel real ill roughly midway...

I'm glad that i still covered 7 rounds!
I'm glad that i paid the track a visit too :)

I was feeling so nauseated that i felt that i was about to collapse in the toilet.
It wasnt that i pushed myself or anything, cos i brisk walked right after i didnt feel right.

I felt so terrible that i felt it warranted a visit to the clinic.

And, after the diagnosis was made, i realised that there was actually a medical reason why i felt so terrible for the past few days! :)

I think it's a medical student thing to be sometimes glad that he/she is ill. Cos at least for me, i think i learn best when things happen to myself :)

Hope the knowledge gained will be of some use in future :)