Monday, February 04, 2008

Results

Result 1.
U know, i really appreciated those who bothered to tell me which earring they like the most. It really thought no one would bother! Came as a pleasant surprise :)

The top 3 are
1. Dragonfly
2. Treble clef
2. Flower (Same no. of votes!)

Unfortunately, for both the dragonfly and flower, i only have 1 side left. Zhenzhen was the only one who realised that i used to wear a dragonfly and flower at the same time! She even noticed when i switched sides.. how observant :)

I'm going to wear the Treble clef for now though.. and perhaps back to dragonfly + flower later. The combi makes perfect sense too. Maybe i should get a pair of butterflies :)

Result 2.
I have to wait for my culture and sensitivity result and i'm so hoping that they come back negative so that i can stop my ciprofloxacin. It's giving me a terrible TERRIBLE gastric/stomachache and i sure hope that i wont get tendon rupture :(

Then again, if they come back negative, should i wonder what caused my fever, nausea, lower abdominal pain?

Result 3.
I cant wait to get well and i can start to study proper. Gab says 2 intensive wks should be more than enough. But he's brainy gab and i am pea-brain ivy. Hope things work out nevertheless and i can get acceptable results for pros.

Yay.

p/s i changed song cos this is one of the songs tt played this morning and i thought i havent heard this for a looong time! Enjoy :)