Friday, February 15, 2008

Movies and POPcorn

Somehow i wasnt productive today.. so i cheered myself up with a movie.
And what goes well with movies? POPcorn of cos! :)

I didnt know it takes quite a bit of experience to make good popcorn. My mom and i shall slowly try to find the perfect timing and temperature etc. so that we'll eventually become experts. haha..

I prefer salted popcorn. I know most pple like sweet/caramel popcorn :)

So what movie did i watch?

Photobucket

I really like romantic comedies, more than thriller/suspense/horror which most people think i like haha :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am so tired/sleepy despite not accomplishing much academically :(
It's ok.. tmr shall be a bettr day! Hopefully :)